Our mission is to deliver quality engineered solutions, providing a safe working environment that meet our clients’ requirements and expectations. We endeavour to reduce costs and project execution times. We recognise, that from industry to industry, the balance between engineering costs and design complexity varies.
Cost savings include capital costs as well as engineering costs during the project execution stage and operating costs during the life of the operation. In this respect our design experience combined with that of our client, has proved extremely successful.
Our strengths are our expertise, flexibility and broad range of experience, underpinned by the fact that we are true only to the Electrical, Control & Instrumentation disciplines (E, C&I)
- Electrical equipment specifications, instrument and valve data sheets
- E&I equipment procurement
- Load and electrical protection grading studies
- E&I project engineering and project management
- Fully documented design packages including single line diagrams, schematics, cable schedules and termination drawings
- Construction contract award and site supervision
- Site commissioning activities and experienced commissioning resources
- Electrical systems modelling
- 3D modelling of plant electrical installation in conjunction with mechanical/ structural disciplines
- AutoCAD or Microstation based drawings
- Fieldbus motor control and instrument networks
- State-of-the-art plant control and information systems including DCS, SCADA, PLC